10 Best Fixed Blade Knife 2020:
To survive in the wild and return from the hunt with a trophy and a smile on your face, picking one of the best fixed blade knives is a must for you.
For the very reason, I am going to list-down best fixed blade knives that you can get at affordable prices without compromising on strength and force.
10 Best Fixed Blade Knife 2020
#01 – CRKT S.P.E.W. EDC Fixed Blade Knife with Sheath
- Minimizes Reflectivity: Bead blast finish reduces reflection
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Gear Compatible: Durable thermoplastic sheath with mounting options
- Compact Utility: Lightweight and easy to carry
#02 – Schrade SCHF9 12.1in High Carbon Steel Fixed Blade Knife
- DIMENSIONS: 12.1 inch (30.7 cm) overall length with a blade length of 6.4 inches (16.3 cm) and a weight of 15.7 ounces
- DURABLE: Blade is made of reliable 1095 High Carbon Steel with a black, ring textured thermoplastic elastomer handle
- DEPENDABLE: Quick and easy access with the convenient ballistic belt sheath with removable storage pouch making it ideal for everyday carry
- SECURE: Have confidence that the blade will not slip with the security of the front quillon, thumb jimping and finger choil
- BE PREPARED: Knife features a full tang design and a lanyard hole
#03 – MTech USA MT-20-35 Series Fixed Blade Knife
- 8" OVERALL WITH A NYLON SHEATH
- 3.75" BLACK DROP POINT BLADE
- 3.3MM THICKNESS FULL TANG BLADE
- BLACK PLASTIC HANDLE
- 16MM THICKNESS HANDLE WITH LANYARD
#04 – Master Cutlery M-Tech Fixed Blade Knife with 5″ Blade
- ✔️HIGHEST QUALITY HUNTING KNIFE with JAPANESE STEEL This Full Tank Knife is made from the Highest Quality Japanese Steel with 60-62HRC and 96 layers of steel. VG10 ( Japanese Steel Makers use G for Gold Standart ). This is top of the line Art Knife.
- ✔️IDEAL GRIP of the Handmade Handle in hand. Made from Rosewood , Brass and Stone with amazing grip.
- ✔️AMAZING SNAKE LEATHER SHEET is Vegetable Tanned Leather ,Belt on Sheath is great for carry on every day for years.
- ✔️HANDMADE AND HANDCRAFTED not only the Japanese Blade but the Rosewood Handle and the Vegetable Tanned Snake Leather Sheath it's a real bargain for that price.
- ✔️WE STAND BEHIND OUR KNIVES is not just about how they look stunning but also how they feel your hands, the touch to the details and long lasting edge.
#06 – Monogram Knife, Custom Knives Fixed Blade Tactical w/Sheath
- 9" Overall Length
- 3Cr13 Stainless Steel
- Full Tang Fixed Blade with 4" Blade
- ABS Plastic Sheath w/ belt-in Belt Clip for belt or cargo pocket
- Free Personalization Included, Use Contact Seller Link to Send Spec After Placing Order or Blank, Un-Engraved Knife Will Be Shipped Out If No Spec Is Provided Within 2 Days Of Order.
#07 – Eafengrow EF117 Fixed Blade Knife 4.96 inch
- EAFENGROW FIXED BLADE KNIFE: Total length:4.96 inch.Blade length:2.13 inch.Handle length:2.83 inch.Blade width:1.7 cm.Blade thickness:0.3 cm.Knives net weight:1.43 oz (40.7 g)
- 2.13 INCH FIXED BLADE: The Fixed Knife is a strong 440 steel outdoor camping knife,Compact Fixed Blade, the blade suits them to any task,Can withstand a strong impact,With high strength, high toughness characteristics.
- COMFORTABLE IN HAN: Ergonomic G10 textured anti-skid handle pocket edc knives offers great grip handle With corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant
- SMALL EDC POCKET KNIFE: Great as an all-weather field utility knife,compact knives that pack power and lightweight camping knife,these knives have excellent edge retention and resist rust.
- FIXED BLADE KNIVES WITH KYDEX SHEATH: The best outdoor edc pocket mini knife you are looking for. High strength lightweight kydex material sheath for easy portability
#08 – ESEE Knives Model 4P-MB Fixed Blade Knife
- Overall Length: 9 in.; Cutting Edge Length: 4.1 in.; Overall Blade Length: 4.5 in.; Blade Width: 1.25 in.; Maximum Thickness: .188 in.; Weight (Knife Only): 8.0 ounces
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 55 - 57 Rc. (Carbon Steel Model)
- Ambidextrous Sheath and Belt Clip Plate
- Black Cordura MOLLE Back
- Made in the USA
#09 – Spartan Blades CQB Tool Fixed Blade Fighting Knife
- Overall Length: 6 15/16"; Blade Length: 2 7/8"; Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel, 57-59 HRC
- Blade Thickness: .18"; Blade Finish: Dark Earth Tungsten DLC; Blade Type: Plain Edge Spear Point
- Handle Length: 4 1/2"; Handle Material: Skeleton
- Carry System: Tan Kydex Sheath; Weight: 0.126 Oz. w/out Sheath
- Made in the US
#10 – Tops Knives Black Mini Scandi
Even as everyday carry knives, fixed blade knives outperform folding one. Folding knives are susceptible to breaking down more quickly. You also do not have to fumble around with fixed blade knives.
Why a fixed blade knife?
First and foremost, fixed blade knives are meant to survive in the wild. No matter how harsh the weather is, a good knife will always stay un-affected.
Since elk hunting season has started, I know you must be eager to go and hunt down some of them. And when your knife is resilient and sturdy, there’s nothing that can harm you in the woods.
You can protect or save yourself when you are wondering in jungle or hiking anywhere with the help of this knife.
As hunting and preserving the meat also require strength, you must be picky while buying your hunting blade.
However, even if you aren’t familiar with the available choice, don’t frazzle. I am jotting down best fixed blade hunting knives to assist you in making a wise decision and spending your hard-earned cash over a worthy blade.
How to choose the Best Fixed Blade Knives?
The length of a blade determines its strength and durability. When you exert force on your knife while cutting or prying a hard object, having a full tang blade is necessary.
If you opt for a half tang blade, it will come off from the handle during extreme adventures.
Therefore, your fixed blade survival or hunting knife must have a stable full tang blade so that you can use it as per the environmental requirements.
The required length of a knife’s blade depends upon its potential usage. To hunt the prey’s body and cut it your blade length and its sharpness should be good if your aim is to hunt the good prey.
However, if you need a fixed blade knife for survival and to avoid minor clashes, a shorter blade will work fine.
A blade above 4 inches in length suits every activity, and if it’s a sharp one, the hunting excursion becomes genuinely delightful.
How is a fixed blade knife better than the folding ones?
The answer is simple, the strength. A thing that can bend is undoubtedly weaker than the one that doesn’t; the same goes for the knives.
For strength-requiring activities, a fixed blade knife is a must. Folding knives, on the other hand, are suitable for cutting the meat and bushes.
I compiled these best fixed blade knives together to help you prepare for your upcoming thrilling ventures. You can refer the above listed points when you are searching for the best fixed blade knife.
Related Tags: Best Fixed Blade Knife 2020