10 Best Self Defense Knife 2020:
A knife isn’t necessarily your first thought when it comes to self defence. In some cases though, a weapon can be a vital part of your defence especially if you are facing a wild animal or multiple attackers.
Specifically, having the best self defence knife can be a lifesaver in certain situations, especially if you have the right skills to use it.
If you’re in a hurry, here’s a quick look at my top 5 best folding knives for self defence.
10 Best Self Defense Knife 2020
#01 – Cold Steel 92R39LSF Rubber Training Leatherneck SF Knife
- Blade Length: 7"
- Handle: 5" Long
- Overall Length: 12"
- Material: Santoprene
- Leatherneck S/F Trainer
#02 – Tiger Claw Curved Rubber Training Knife
- Ideal practice tool for self defense training.
- Comes curved and straight.
#03 – Victorinox Swiss Army Classic SD Pocket Knife
- A CUT ABOVE THE REST: Compact, agile and ready to face any adventure head-on. Our range of Swiss Army Knives have been established since 1897 and continue to be an icon of utility and smart design.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Swiss made stainless steel construction encased in our popular scales offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant.
- COMPACT CARRY: Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space. It makes a great gift for any occasion or stocking stuffer for Christmas.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS: At their heart, all our pocket knives are a survival tool; multitaskers that deliver in any situation. At their most evolved they have surpassed basic function to pioneer space travel and restart engines.
- TRUSTED QUALITY: Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy. No assembly required, money back guarantee.
#04 – KATSU Handmade Damascus Steel Japanese Razor Pocket Folding Knife
- 4.5-Inch closed, Total Length 7.5 inches
- Handmade Damascus Steel Knife
- Natural Snakewood Handle with Damascus Bolster
- Traditional Japanese Style Thumb Lever One Hand Opening System
- High Quality Modern Higonokami. Well Built and Beautiful!
#05 – Tanto Knife – Tactical Knife Sharp – Japanese Tanto Fixed Blade Survival Knifes
- SURVIVAL TANTO KNIFE is made of high quality 440C stainless steel, handle material is rubber. Metal blade is reinforced with the fuller. Tanto fixed blade knife. Samurai knife.
- PERFECT KNIFE for Camping, Hiking, Backpacking, Bushcrafting, Hunting, Fishing, Military , Outdoor, Survival, Self Defense, Emergencies. An excellent fixed blade knife with sheath. Multipurpose knife.
- CONVENIENT CARRY of this tanto hunting knives is provided by a solid and practical sheath that comes in the set. Knifes for men. Belt Knife. Boot Knife.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA for men and women who are fond of outdoor activities (campers, hunters, fishers). Birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Father's Day, Anniversary gift.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - your new knife is protected by Grand Way 10-year warranty.
#06 – JGN Trading Katana !! D2 Steel Tactical Dagger Knife
- Full length:24.5CM (9.6 INCHES),Blade: 12.5CM(4.9 INCHES),Handle length:12CM (4.7 INCHES)
- Handle material: Military G10 ,Materials: D2 Top Mirror steel,Hardness: 61HRC Scabbard:Cowhide Sheath
- TANTO Fixed Blade This Knife is very sharp. Please use with care and use with care.
- High Quality Wilderness Essential Combat Self-defense EDC Tactical Hunting Tool
- This is a 100% brand new high quality product that is not easily damaged.
#07 – FBIQQ FB-004 Thunder Outdoor Survival Tactical Hunting Fishing Fixed Blade Knife
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE - 2.9" Drop Point 440 steel blade delivers excellent strength, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Overall Length 9.05" Weight 9.1 oz. Total Carry weight 10.58 oz.
- SAFE & SECURE - Use G10 material to make handles. secure grip while you work.Wear-resisting，comfortable.
- CONVENIENT CARRY - Includes an Thermoforming Kydex sheath that can be configured into horizontal or vertical belt carry for easy access
- FOREVER WARRANTY - Since FBIQQ Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products
- Tool for self defense, camping, hunting, first response, pry, chop, adventurists and survivalists
#08 – MSE Aluminum Training Knife
- Better training than rubber - aluminum will not bend
- More realistic weight and feel than rubber or plastic
- Bright color helps you learn faster
- Contact us for custom Logo!
#09 – Snake Eye Tactical Fantasy Etched Dragon Design Handle Action Assist Folding Pocket Knife
- Snake Eye Tactical Fantasy Design Action Assist Knife.
- 4.5" Closed.
- Grey Etched Dragon Design Handle.
- 3.5" All Black Stainless Steel Blade.
- Includes Pocket Clip.
#10 – Snake Eye Tactical Fixed Blade USA Flag Design Full Tang Handle Knife
- Snake Eye Tactical Combat/Hunting Knife.
- Approximately Overall Length 8", 4" Blade & 4." Handle.
- Sharp 440 Stainless Steel Blade.
- Comfortable Smooth Unique Design Handle.
- Full Tang Blade And Nylon Sheath Included.
There are diverse items that can be used to increase your level of protection. One of the most appealing ones is a knife.
It is compact and may come in handy in a plethora of situations. It can be also used for everyday activities you can also take it with you on a hunting trip. It is a multifunctional tool that is easy to transport and apply.
There are several factors to consider when choosing a self defence knife and how to find one that fits your skills. Here are some tips on what to look for when choosing the best self defence knife for you and a few knife reviews to help you get started.
Accessibility is key for the best self defence knife to carry and, if you can’t draw your knife fast enough, you will be vulnerable to your attacker. The clothing you wear with your self defence knife is also important and will influence how you conceal your knife.
Long jackets are great for concealment, but can be a problem when you need quick access to your knife. Loose fitting clothing allows you to quickly access your knife in that critical moment.
Concealment works hand in hand with accessibility. It is important to conceal your weapon, but if you can’t access it fast enough, it’s not going to do you any good.
It’s important to remember that you should place your knife on the opposite side of your body from your dominant hand. That way someone that is right-handed can pull out a knife from the left side of your waistband.
Knives come in varying lengths, and the best knife for self defence should be between three and five inches. Larger knives like eight to nine-inch tactical knives are better served as a part of your survival gear or as a hunting knife.
Type of knives:
The best self defence knife is either folding knives or fixed blade knives. A fixed blade knife is more functional than other types of knives and is very durable. Blade lengths vary on fixed blade knives, but you should look for one that fits inside your waistband for effective concealment that won’t sacrifice your comfort.
An assisted opening knife is the best folding knife for self defence since it has a blade that springs out when you start to open the blade. They are very portable and are easily carried inside your pants pocket.
There are also other types of self defence knives like the Karambit knife that has a blade that is curved. This is an effective knife due to its unusual shape that can cause deep slashes that cause a lot of bleeding.
Related Tags: Best Self Defense Knife 2020